The following legal, financial and other documents apply to the Phase 2 building. Most of these documents are in PDF format.
declaration, rules and regulations
- Declaration - Definitions and rules that were originally established priror to initial sale of units. Can be changed with vote by unit owners.
- Rules and Regulations - New rules and regulations may be passed at any time by the Board of Directors, subject to a 30 day appeal process.
general corporation documents
- By-law 1 - Enacted by vote of unit owners when the condominium corporation was formed.
- By-law 2 - Pertains to assumption of shared facilities agreement.
- By-law 3 - Provides standard unit definition for insurance purposes.
- By-law 4 - Establishes when owners are responsible for insurance deductables.
- Shared Facilities Agreement - Deals with all facilities that are shared between phases 1 / 2 / 3.
- Shared Facilities Amendment - Amendments to the above shared facilities agreement including cost sharing ratios.