declaration, rules and regulations
- Declaration - Definitions and rules that were originally established priror to initial sale of units. Can be changed with vote by unit owners.
- Rules and Regulations - New rules and regulations may be passed at any time by the Board of Directors, subject to a 30 day appeal process.
general corporation documents
- By-law 1 - Enacted by vote of unit owners when the condominium corporation was formed
- By-law 2 - Standard unit definition. Unit owners are responsible to ensure any contents or upgrades to their unit above and beyond the standard unit described here.
- Shared Facilities Agreement - Deals with all facilities that are shared between phases 1 / 2 / 3.
- Shared Facilities Amendment - Amendments to the above shared facilities agreement including cost sharing ratios.