If pet owners fail to follow the applicable rules, their pet can be deemed to be a nuisance by the Board and ordered permanently removed from the property:
- Residents can keep no animal, livestock, or fowl of any kind other than domestic pets defined as: no more than two (2) dogs or two (2) cats (or a combination of two of the foregoing); two (2) canaries, budgies or other small birds; or an aquarium of goldfish or tropical fish.
- All pets must be kept under personal supervision and control by leash or in a carrier when entering and exiting the Units and property.
- Each pet owner must ensure that any defecation by any pets must be cleaned up by the pet owner, so that the common elements, including outside walls and walkways, are neat and clean at all times.
- Pets are not allowed access to the garden and bbq areas.
- Attack dogs are not allowed in any Unit.
- No breeding of animals for sale is allowed in or around any Unit.