News from April 8th Board Meeting
As announced at your recent Annual General Meeting of Owners (AGM) we plan to provide brief bulletins after regular Board meetings. These bulletins will report on news and decisions that may be of interest to you.
Our hope is that these bulletins will help to increase the frequency of communication, instead of waiting for the next newsletter to report this news. Note that there may not be anything to report after every Board meeting.
From April 8th Joint Board Meeting for Phases 1 and 2
May 4 update:
- Garage cleaning will be scheduled for May 26 and 27. All vehicles will be required to be removed from their parking space during the date that cleaning in your area is scheduled. Note that if your vehicle is not moved between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00pm, you will be billed for the cost of bringing the company back to clean that area later.
- Windows which are not accessible for residents to clean themselves will be cleaned during May. Residents will be notified when an exact date is scheduled.
- An information session for owners and residents about individual metering, hosted by the metering contractor Stratacon, will be scheduled to take place within the next couple weeks. Owners and residents will be notified when an exact date is scheduled.
- Building exterior inspections will take place this spring, to check balcony railings and window systems, and to replace exterior dryer vent screening. Residents will be notified when an exact date is scheduled.
- Carpet cleaning in corridors and other common areas will be scheduled for the first week of June.
- Touch-up repairs of dents and chips in walls in corridors and other common areas will be done in the coming months.
- The boards & management would like to remind everyone to review the garbage rules posted in the garbage chute areas. In particular, to avoid disturbing or waking neighbors who live below you, please remember:
- Please only use the garbage chute between the hours of 8am - 10pm, as the sound can be very disruptive to those who have units around the chute area.
- For the same reason, please do not put glass bottles down the chute. Instead, bring these to the first floor garbage area, or even better, return them to the store for reuse when possible.
Based on availability of window cleaning contractors, window cleaning will be scheduled to start the week of May 25.
If you have any questions, pleaseÃ‚Â contact Dorothy