East Market Owner’s Group meeting
The next meeting of the East Market Owner’s Group (EMOG) will be held on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 7pm in the Party Room in Phase 2.
The agenda will include election of a Vice-Chaiperson and a discussion of owners’ ideas about enhancing the community living experience in East Market. Proposals for projects will then be provided to the Boards for approval.
A summary of the business conducted at the November 6, 2012 follows:
- Interim Chairperson, Tim Anderson, welcomed the six attendees, including three new members.
- Review/discussion of the Joint Boards’ Resolution concerning the mandate of the OG. The group noted that the EM community has already benefitted from the initiatives of the EMOG, e.g., landscaping improvements and other common area issues.
- The OG endorsed Eve Anders, PH2, as Chair. Eve will assume her duties early in the New Year; the interim Chair will remain in place until that time.
- Discussion of possible initiatives for the holiday season. Agreed not to undertake social activities this year, as early in EM history, attendance did not justify the effort. Owners agreed to approach the Boards regarding possible lobby decorations. (PS: as a result of volunteer effort, a wreath was placed in the Phase 2 lobby).
- Agreement that meetings of the EMOG would be held every two (2) months and that notice would be given a few weeks prior.
For more information please contact Tim Anderson, Interim Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org.