MORE THEN DOUBLE THE SIZE OF A REGULAR LOCKER

FOR SALE 11,999$

ALSO AVAILABLE FOR RENT 80$/MONTH

CONTACT JENNIFER 

613-261-8448

May
General Ads
Impressive Broyhill dining set with china hutch - $700

Selling my Broyhill 2006 dining set. Cream color. For more details and photos, you can check http://ottawa.craigslist.ca/fuo/5004793456.html

Marie, Phase I.

Call or text 613-324-3702

May
Unit Interiors and Advice
Re:Window Washing Phase 3
Different Condos prioritize different costs. I think I have heard of some individual residents hiring/paying the window washers to do all their windows, but I'm not sure and I haven't looked into it. Cheers, Hild
May
Thanks for the reply Hild! Still a little confused by the different level of service after seeing the windows washers for Phase 1 wash all their exterior windows then climb onto each patio and wash all of those windows too. Maybe Phase 3 can't afford that level of service since we have more floors?! Any-who, back to my soapy water and squeegee. Alex
May
Hi. As far as we have been told and experienced (going on 9 years in Phase 3) is that the window washers clean the outside windows on our wall that has no balcony. And where we have a balcony they clean the outside pane of the balcony railing. My husband and I clean the inside of the balcony railing pane ourselves and we do the exterior windows where we have a balcony. The bit about having furniture on the balcony I think is to make sure it doesn't interfere with the cleaners' access to the exterior/top of the balcony railing and so that their ropes don't snag anyt of our stuff that may be near the top of the railing. Thanks, Hild
May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Phase II Parking for Rent June/July

Parking Available month/month or June/July.  Asking $150/mo. 

Please call/text Robin at 613-797-6467 or email camwatt@rogers.com.

May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Phase II Parking for Rent June/July

Parking Available month/month or June/July.  Asking $150/mo. 

Please call/text Robin at 613-797-6467 or email camwatt@rogers.com.

May
Window Washing Phase 3

I live in Phase 3 and have never gotten my patio exterior/interior windows cleaned by the window washers (going on 10 years).

Saw the notice in the elevator saying to not have furniture on the patio since they would be cleaning those windows.

Is this service not offered by the window washers Phase 3 hires? 

Just curious since I saw the Phase 1 window washers cleaning the outside followed by the inside of their patio windows.

Thanks,

Alex

May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Re:Parking Available May 1st
Daryl, if you haven't found parking: Parking spot available Phase 2 near the elevators on a month to month basis. $150/month. Please contact Cameron @ 613-302-2716 or camwatt@rogers.com
May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Phase II Parking Available Immediately $150/mo

Parking spot available Phase 2 near the elevators on a month to month basis.  $150/month.  Please contact Cameron @ 613-302-2716 or camwatt@rogers.com

May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Re:Looking for Parking July 1st
Parking spot available Phase 2 near the elevators on a month to month basis. $150/month. Please contact Cameron @ 613-302-2716 or camwatt@rogers.com
May
Parking for Sale/Rent
Parking spot available Phase 2 near the elevators on a month to month basis. $150/month. Please contact Cameron @ 613-302-2716 or camwatt@rogers.com
May
Parking for Sale/Rent
May
Parking for Sale/Rent
parking available June 1st

Spot will be available June 1st.

Conveniently located adjacent Phase 1 elevator lobby.

If interested, please contact Chris, Phase 1 resident/owner, at london_cjk@yahoo.co.uk.

May
Parking for Sale/Rent

Spot will be avilable June 1st.

If interested, please contact Chris, Phase 1 resident/owner, at london_cjk@yahoo.co.uk.

May
Parking for Sale/Rent

Spot will be avilable June 1st.

May
Couch and kitchen set ups for one bedroom in phase 2

hello all, I would like to see what other people have done with the 1 bedroom living room and kitchen set ups in phase two. the island poses a sort of hassle when it comes to finding the right couches.

thanks!

May
General Ads
Plumbing company
looking for reasonable plumbing company, who can do a nice job.If any one knows .regards
May
Re:Washing Machine-Dryer
I used Wardle appliances repair very good and reasonable. I will look for number or goggle it please.
May
Units/Lockers for Sale/Rent
2 BDR - July 1st - $1900 (INCLUDES: Parking + Utilities)

Easy living in the Heart of Canada’s Capital, the Byward Market. Everything you need is just around the corner. Very convenient with grocery and liquor store across the street. View the vibrant Byward Market from your living room. Central air conditioning, Fridge, Stove, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave. This condo is perfect for a working professional/couple. 

Other features INCLUDE: 

• Over-Sized Underground Parking space directly in-front of elevators 
• Storage Locker adjacent to parking 
• Option to rent Furnished (negotiable $) 
• Central Air 
• Includes All Utilities 
• Washer and Dryer in unit 
• Modern kitchen with Granite countertops 
• Custom overhead "Rainshower" Shower Head with Stainless Steel Sink in Bathroom 
• Mobile island expand/contract Kitchen when necessary 
• Central Location and beside grocery and LCBO 
• Close to Buses, Rideau Center and Downtown 
• Secure Building with Concierge Service 
• Gorgeous Sunset view of Parliament Hill 
• 725 Square ft plus Private Balcony 
• Unique and Modern Hardwood in main living area and carpet in both bedrooms 
• Access to fully-equipped gym and party room/lounge with kitchen & pool table 
• Pre-wired telephone and co-axial cable for easy hook-ups 
• Open-concept, lots of sunlight, entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows 
• Outdoor terrace with BBQ and reflecting pool 
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding panel doors to access bedroom, with very large closets 
• Exposed loft-style concrete ceilings 
• Visitor parking 
• Floor plan available at www.theeastmarket.ca for "Market 1" unit. 

First and Last month's rent is required. No pets. No Smoking. 

Please contact Sandra @ 613-850-4811

Available week of July 1st