Jun
General Ads
**Activity Partners**
I'll get this going:

Bryan Uyede, Phase 3

I'm relatively new to the city, and up for just about anything. I already go climbing, jogging, biking, and in the near future I plan on taking Capoeira and a swim at the centre a block away once in a while.

Frankly, this ain't dating and I'm happy to head out with anyone. The more the merrier. After work (5:30pm) is best, or on weekends.[/b]
Jun
General Ads
**Activity Partners**
It's Summer Time Folks!

So, I suggest you get out there. If you need some people to get you going, this is the spot. And frakly, even if you're already an active body, it sure helps to have someone to motivate you.

If nothing else, maybe you'll get to meet some of the good people in your building!

**I'll put a signup sheet in the lobby of Phase 3 too**

If you're going to sign up for anything, e-mail me, or post with your e-mail and we'll get an e-mail list going.

Here's some ideas:

Jogging

Rollerblading

City Biking

Mountain Biking

Swimming

Boxing

Yoga/Pilates

Basketball

Flag Football

Ultimate Frisbee

Salsa

Martial Arts

Rock Climbing

Hiking

Capoeira

Weeknight Drinking
Why not, right?[/b]
Jun
General Ads
FS: Modern Glass Desk
Almost new Perfect Condition

$100

Currently in Phase 1

220-8197.
Apr
General Ads
Hoover Canister Vacuum
$60 OBO

-Excellent condition
-Excellent vacuum for condo's
-Small and compact
-6 months old and 3 months used
-unopened pkg of replacement bags
-still under manufacturers warranty and I still have original receipt

http://www.hoover.ca/xq/asp.Model.k0/kID.3155/key.001004/ItemCode.S1361/qx/Portable.htm

Heads up: I don't live in the East Market anymore, my unit is rented out. I am now in Orleans.
Apr
Parking for Sale/Rent
Parking spot for rent
Spot is still available!!
Mar
Units/Lockers for Sale/Rent
Locker Rental
Hi again,

I desperatly want a locker for my new tenant. If you have non for rent, do you have one for sale? Are there any empty locker out there? (Since I do not have a locker, I do not have access to the locker room).

Once again, I'm at morin915@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Mar
Units/Lockers for Sale/Rent
Locker Rental
Hi everybody.

I'm the owner of unit 803 PH1 and I renting out the unit because I leave outside Ottawa. I love the building and I wish I could leave there.

I want to know if anyone has a locker to rent. My next tenant always bikes to work and would love to have a locker to lock is bike. If you have one tell me where when it would be available and for how much. Thank you. You can also reach me at morin915@hotmail.com.

Isabelle
Mar
Neighbourhood News and Questions
Did Anyone on the South Side Sleep Last Night?
Was woken once or twice by that at north west corner of phase 1 also... Hopefully it won't need to be done again this winter ...
Mar
Did Anyone on the South Side Sleep Last Night?
All those snow clearing trucks outside the front of the building must have kept more than just myself awake all night?
Feb
Parking for Sale/Rent
Parking spot for rent
I have a parking spot on P2 Phase III available for rent as of the last week of March.

$150/month OBO

Please email back or call
639-421-5988
jimena.gonzalez@rogers.com
Jan
Quebec Buses
The Quebec buses used to idle in front of phase 2 on Cumberland. I believe a petition was initiated and taken to City Hall. Eventually the parking meters were installed and the buses were no longer permitted to stop in front of the building! Action was taken and the outcome was really positive.

As for the idling buses...it amazes me that idling for longer than 5 minutes is permitted. It reflects poorly on the environmental policies for both the cities of Ottawa and Gatineau.
Jan
General Ads
Lost Cell Phone
On Friday January 12th a black flip "stealth" Samsung phone was left in the party room of Phase 3.
It was in the pocket of a black leather jacket that has since been returned to me.
I have suspended service and reported it as stolen, rendering it useless.
If found please leave at the concierge desk or contact 613-858-1374.

Thank you,
Anisa Daud
apt 202
Dec
Quebec Buses
You probably can talk to the condo board about it ...
But you can probably start a petition and get the city counselor involved.

I think it's pretty bad that the Quebec bus are just polluting our air here. I do not understand how Ottawa agreed to this.

I think you can probably get Phase1 and 2 involved as well.

Kristine
Nov
Quebec Buses
The buses are usually parked back to back along York from Cumberland to King Edward. This usually happens early on weekday mornings before rush hour (approx 6:00am). We have also seen them before evening rush hour.

Although changing the parking spots from bus parking to car parking helped a little bit this is still a problem. What gets me is Ottawa buses don't sit idling together in a residential area but its okay for the Hull buses to do so.

I realize its downtown but I don't think we need the extra noise or pollution this creates.
Nov
Quebec Buses
What time and location have you noticed Quebec buses parked in front of the building? With that information, we can bring this to the attention of the authorities.
Nov
Quebec Buses
Any ideas on what we can do to get rid of the Quebec Buses idling in front of Phase 1?