Feb
Unit Interiors and Advice
Can you recommend a good painter?

Hi 613flavah, could you send me your friend's contact information? I'm interested in getting my condo painted in the next few months. Thanks, L.

Feb
General Ads
TV for sale - CHEAP!!!

Just got a new flat screen and now I have to get rid of my tube TV.

It's a Panasonic 27" TAU in great condition (about 5 years old)

I'd like to find it a new home by the end of the week, so make your best offer!

Greg - 421-3271

Jan
Parking for Sale/Rent
parking spot needed

Many thanks Brian .

Jan
Parking for Sale/Rent
parking spot needed

Hi Shannon,

There is someone who has posted a note on the phase 1 bulletin board saying that they have a parking space for sale or rent. They've posted their phone number, 884-9108.

Jan
Parking for Sale/Rent
parking spot needed

We are in need of a parking spot for March 1, 2008 as the current people we rent from have sold their unit. Anyone have a spot that they are not using? We currently pay $150/month.

We would also be willing to buy if someone has an extra spot they would like to get rid of (preferably in phase 2).

Nov
Neighbourhood News and Questions
The Lowertown Community Association meeting

There is a Lowertown Community Association on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 7 p.m.

www.lowertown-basseville.ca

Nov
Parking for Sale/Rent
Short Term Parking

Thanks Johnathan. We'll post a notice to reinforce it.

Alan

Nov
Parking for Sale/Rent
Short Term Parking

Actually, there are a lot of free long term parking spots when these violations are noticed. Just trying to get everyone to understand the difference between short term and long term.

Jonathan
MMPCS

Nov
Parking for Sale/Rent
Short Term Parking

John - are the registered cars parked in short term parking when there are empty spots in long term parking? Or are the long terms spots full, so they're parking in short term?

When parking rules were first devised, we weren't too sure of what a good ratio of short term to long term is. Do you recommend any changes?

Thanks.

Alan Wu
President, Board of Directors, Phase 3

Nov
Parking for Sale/Rent
Short Term Parking

We don't want to ticket vehicles in short term visitors parking. We have seen increased parking of vehicles that are registered parking in short term visitors parking areas.

This is a reminder not to park your registered guests in short term parking. You may only park up to 3 hours max and this is strictly enforced.

Nov
Neighbourhood News and Questions
Get involved in what is happening in your community

http://www.lowertown-basseville.ca/index/meetings.html

Dec

I've got a great affordable painter. He's actually a friend of mine and he painted my apartment (when I lived there, it's rented out now) and painted my house. Let me know and I'll send you his contact info.

Sep
Parking for Sale/Rent
Temporary Parking Spots for Rent Phase III
Temporary Parking Available in Phase III. 1 spot November 1 to May 1 and 1 spot January 1 to April 14. BEST OFFER. If interested please call Yvette at 613 244-4288.
Sep
General Ads
Running Group
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a running group? I am a beginner runner-max 5 k. Is anyone interested in doing group runs? I need a little push and some running friends for motivation. :)

Let me know,
Amanda
Sep
I am needing to paint my condo. Can anyone recommend a quick, affordable and good painter? Thanks, Laura
Aug
Units/Lockers for Sale/Rent
Storage Wanted (to rent) please
We are looking to rent a storage unit for September 1st or later.

Must be accessible to Phase 2 ( so it can be in Phase 1, 2 or main parking garages of either building).

Short term or long term is acceptable.

Thanks!

Kim
613-860-0092
stefnkim@gmail.com
Jul
Many thanks to our board of directors
I want to thank our board of directors for all their time, efforts and accomplishments to make EM3 a better place to live and protect our investment.

Given the immense task of ensuring that standards are met, corrections implemented, rules abided by, our president, Alan Wu, has been and remains our perfect ambassador and negotiator. Alan has been blessed with more patience and diplomacy than most. Once again, we have elected a good team of directors - thank you!

Louise
Jul
Units/Lockers for Sale/Rent
Condo For Sale
Hi - I have a Gatineau 2 Unit for sale in Phase III. If you are interested please check out our Grapevine posting at the link below.

http://www.grapevine.on.ca/cgi-bin/listing.cgi?id=14421

Thanks!
Jun
Parking for Sale/Rent
Any parking spots available as of July 1st?
Looking for a parking stop avaialble as of July 1, 2007.

Let me know what you have or know of.

Thanks.
Phase 2 Resident
Jun
General Ads
**Activity Partners**
I'll get this going:

Bryan Uyede, Phase 3

I'm relatively new to the city, and up for just about anything. I already go climbing, jogging, biking, and in the near future I plan on taking Capoeira and a swim at the centre a block away once in a while.

Frankly, this ain't dating and I'm happy to head out with anyone. The more the merrier. After work (5:30pm) is best, or on weekends.[/b]