Unit Interiors and Advice

May
AC not blowing cold air

Hello,

Our unit was inspected in the summer of 2012 and no issues were found. But now the AC is not blowing cold enough air to keep the unit cool enough to be comfortable.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the settings and/or potential issue?

Regards

May
Re:AC not blowing cold air
The AC has not been turned on yet for Phase 1 or 2 as it is being replaced. The notice said it should be turned on by May 24
May
If you are in Phase 3, have you had the HVAC units in your apartment serviced lately? We just had our annual maintenance done in our apartment and one of the actuators had to be replaced. Now the air is nice and cool again. We use Ottawa Mechanical for the annual maintenance of our two HVAC units, and we have always been happy with their services. I hear that others also use and are happy with Giroux Plumbing & Heating.
May
For Phase 1 and 2, I spoke to Dorothy this morning. The system is up and ready to go but there is a small technical issue that has to be fixed before the AC can run on AUTO. It's on MANUAL for now which as I understood it, means they will run it in the day when staff is there but shut it off at night when they aren't. She said that a bulletin should go out tonight and it will probably give a bit better info and also when it is expected to be fixed.